Thursday, September 6, 2007

Adam's Four-wheeler


I don't know very much about four-wheelers at all. You'll have to ask Adam if you want to know all the particulars. About all I know is that it's a racing four-wheeler and it's really, REALLY fast! Adam let me try driving it tonight and I, well, thought I was going to dump him right off the back of the seat. But hey, I only stalled it once! I think I scared Adam as much as I did myself though. I was a bit shaky when I got off and Adam would have to have nerves of steel if he wasn't at least a teensy, weensy bit shaky. (The neighbors probably got a good laugh if they where watching. :)



Even Mommy took a ride!

3 comments:

The Donaheys said...

Hang on Momma!!!

Angie D said...

Is Mommy going to mind if any fellow Canadians copy that picture and post it elsewhere? :)

The Sicklers said...

I don't mind but Mommy might!
-Angela