Saturday, April 12, 2008

We went on a field trip.... last week

This is a little late but....Better late than never! Last Wednesday and Thursday Mommy, Adam, Serena, and I went to Virginia's Historic Triangle with our homeschool group, and did we ever have fun! Our group got a grant for $8,000 and that paid for a tour bus, tour guide, one night in a hotel, and all admissions to museums, ect.. We only had to pay for two meals; the others were provided.
The group Mommy chaperoned: Adam, Josh, Travis, and Trevor.

Emily, Serena, Julianna, and I. We were roommates.

The moms resting on the shore of the Chesapeake Bay:


The group at Williamsburg:

Serena in the pulpit at Jamestown:

Jonathan posing with Pocahontas:


One of the ships at Jamestown:

The coach:

3 comments:

Esther said...

That looks like a lot of fun!!! I wish my home school group (which consists of me) would do something like that :0)!!!LOL

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Kate said...

Sounds like you guys had a really good time!:)